10124 97 Street, Edmonton
Mah Tong Su Barber shop was owned by Mah Tong Su, who appears to be the sole barber. In 1952, Mah Tong Su moved his 10-year old barber shop business from 10140 97 Street to 10124 97 Street where he continued to provide barbering services to the Chinese men. It was a much smaller premise than its predecessor and somewhat squeezed in between two other Chinese businesses. The building was demolished after the City’s decision in 1979 to allow for the construction of Canada Place, a federal government office government which was completed in 1981.