10821 96 St NW, Edmonton
The Gothic style of this 1913 church is emphasized by the central pointed arch above the front door and windows, rose windows and two towers. Also the red brick walls are buttressed and contain stained glass windows with decorative detailing. The church originally had a u-shaped balcony but in a fire in 1966 did $200,000 worth of damage, leaving only the shell of the church, and the rebuilding included a balcony that just goes across the back. As the First People’s Church it now contains examples of native spiritual art and artifacts.