10014 - 81 Avenue, Edmonton
In 1902 a group of enterprising Lutheran families who had settled in Strathcona, formed their own congregation and built on this site the first Lutheran Church in the Edmonton area.
In 1914 the present building was erected to accommodate the ever-increasing congregation, and several additions have been made to the building over the years.
Throughout its long history as a church in this area, Trinity Lutheran has also been a focal point for many community services and activities.
- Edmonton Historical Board
Edmonton Historical Board Plaque Award